NON-CIRCUMVENTION / CONFIDENTIALITY / NON COMPETE AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT is made this ____ day of _____________, __________by and between
(A prospective person seeking magnet treatment, to be referred to hereafter as "CUSTOMER")
(A holistic health agency, hereafter referred to as “COMPANY”) during the
Term specified herein.
It is CUSTOMER's and COMPANY's intention to create a business atmosphere where it is safe to conduct certain
treatments (magnet water, magnet pain relief, and ear candling) whilst protecting both CUSTOMER and
COMPANY. CUSTOMER must be honest and open about diet, health issues, and if magnets have been placed
in body at time of treatment. COMPANY does not claim to be to take the place of the medical
This Agreement is a limited-exclusivity contract between COMPANY and CUSTOMER.
CUSTOMER understands and agrees to follow the code of business ethics outlined herein.
- A. It is CUSTOMER’s desire to receive treatment from COMPANY concerning overall health.
- B. In connection with such discussions, CUSTOMER will be given access to certain Confidential Information
(as hereinafter defined) of COMPANY’s, all subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- C. CUSTOMER understands that the COMPANY’s treatments are Confidential Information and have been
developed or obtained by COMPANY through the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and
that such Confidential Information provide COMPANY with a significant competitive advantage in their
- D. CUSTOMER agrees that for the duration of agreement, CUSTOMER will not pitch, accept work from, or give
any information on COMPANY’s treatments with other clients, competitors, and/or affiliates.
- F. TERM. The Term of this Agreement shall not commence upon the date stated above
and shall remain in enforcement.
- I. THE CONFIDENTIALITY ETHIC
- Definition of Confidential Information and Contacts. The term "Confidential
Information" as used in this Agreement, shall mean information, material, and personal techniques
obtained by or provided to CUSTOMER directly or indirectly, in connection with the discussion and
implementation thereof as contemplated herein, and shall include any information or material which is
proprietary to COMPANY or designated as Confidential Information by COMPANY, which CUSTOMER may gain
knowledge of either through or as result of their relationship with COMPANY, access to COMPANY’s
premises, or communications with COMPANY's affiliates and contacts.
Without limiting generality of the foregoing, Confidential Information includes, but are not limited to, the
following types of information, and other information of a similar nature (whether or not reduced to
writing or still in development): Trade secrets, discoveries, ideas, concepts, documents, techniques, data,
programs, processes, procedures, know-how, economic and financial analysis and information,
budgets, costs, financing and materials, marketing and development plans as well as new strategies of
distribution and financing and development created by COMPANY. Wherefore, CUSTOMER acknowledges that they
have read and understand this agreement and voluntarily accept the duties and obligations set forth herein.
- Confidential Treatment.
CUSTOMER agrees not to share the procedures used in treatments for any purpose at any time.
- Injunctive Relief. CUSTOMER understands and agrees that, because of the unique
nature of the Confidential Information, COMPANY and COMPANY's sources and or practices will suffer
immediate and irreparable damage should CUSTOMER fail to comply with the obligations of this Agreement,
and that monetary damages will be inadequate to compensate COMPANY for such breach. Accordingly,
CUSTOMER agrees that COMPANY will be entitled, in addition to any other remedies available to it at law
or in equity, to injunctive relief to enforce the terms of this Agreement.
- IV. ADDITIONAL ITEMS
- Further Agreement. Each party hereto understands and agrees that this Agreement
shall not obligate the parties hereto to enter into any further Agreement.
- Termination. The responsibility of the parties to keep all matters under this
Agreement entirely confidential shall terminate three (3) years from the date of written notification by
either party to the other party of its decision to terminate the discussion.
- Notices. Any notice to be given hereunder shall be delivered in person, or by
certified mail or courier, return receipt requested, addressed to the mailing address provided below,
and shall be effective upon delivery if in person, or upon date receipt is signed. Either party
shall notify the other of any changes of address as provided.
- a. Any controversy or claim arising out of this Agreement which cannot be settled between the parties,
shall be subject to arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association and
the venue of any arbitration shall be within the State of Georgia. If such matter cannot be mutually
resolved by arbitration, then such matter may be further and legally pursued by civil action within the
State of Georgia.
- b. This Agreement contains the full and complete understanding of the parties with respect to the
subjective matter hereof and supersedes all prior representations, understandings and agreements,
whether oral or written.
- c. No amendment, modification or waiver of this Agreement or any part hereof shall be effective unless made
in writing and signed by the parties hereto.
- d. No failure to pursue or elect any remedy or waiver with respect to any default or breach of a provision
of this Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent default or breach of a provision of
this Agreement, or any election or remedy relating to such default or breach.
- e. In the event that any provision hereof shall be determined by any court of competent jurisdiction to be
unenforceable or otherwise invalid as written, the same shall be enforced and validated to the extent
permitted by law. The invalidity of any provision hereof shall in no way affect the validity of any
- f. The provisions of this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto
and their respective successors, assigns, subsidiaries, and affiliated corporations.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties have executed this Agreement as of the day and year above written.
AGREED AND UNDERSTOOD:
PRINTED NAME: ____________________________________
LAST FOUR DIGITS OF SS#__________________
TELEPHONE: ______________________ EMAIL ADDRESS: ________________________________
DANIELLE GALLOWAY, FOUNDER + CEO
Connector of Loose Ends, LLC
MELODIE MOORE, FOUNDER + CEO
My Accuracy, LLC